When in Paris... Drugstore and Pharmacy Haul from CityPharma and MonoPrix


I came back from my trip to London, Paris, and Strasbourg last night and the first thing I knew I had to do was find some way to organize the blogposts I will be posting about my trip, experience, food, and haul. Since I am mainly a beauty blogger, I thought I'd get right on to blogging and filming my haul videos.



Watch the Youtube video of the Haul: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y79r2nM8AqA 



The first one up is my French Pharmacie and Drugstore haul. This is mainly from Paris, and mainly from two stores. One is from a place called CityPharma on Rue du Four which seems to be one of the best bargained pharmacy in Paris. From far, I could see the huge crowd in the store and I knew it meant business. The other store is a store called Monoprix which is where I mostly bought my makeup bits.

Although I wanted to buy Bourjois when I was at Boots in the UK, my sister convinced me it'd be cheaper in Paris. So, I waited and as soon as I walked into Monoprix I filled it with a Happy Light Foundation, Healthy Balance Matte Unifying Powder, Mineral Radiance Pressed Powder, Black Jack Clubbing Mascara, Chocolate Bronzer.

Here are the pictures of the makeup as promised in my video.
Bourjois Mineral Radiance 02 Vanilla

Bourjois Happy Light foundation in Light Beige

Healthy Balance Powder in 53 Light Beige
By far, one of the best touchups I've used for such an affordable price! 

Here is also the perfume from Nuxe that I mentioned in the video but forgot to show. I have been chucking this in my bag and spritzing it to feel fresh, ladylike, and pretty! It's quite pricey but this smaller sized deluxe size is perfect for me. 


The rest of the CityPharma haul is all the same as is the video. The reviews of some of the products will soon follow. But until then, this will have to do! Also, look out for my UK Drugstore Haul coming soon :) I'm also going to do a lifestyle post and recommendations of where to stay, go, and eat in London, Paris, and Strasbourg.

4 comments:

  1. Great haul. I always popped into City Pharma on Rue du Four at least 4 times a month when I lived in Paris haha x

    9 out of ten | find and follow me on bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was Bourjois really cheaper in Paris? I'm leaving London and heading to Paris next week! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't remember off the top of my head, but I do think it was cheaper in Paris than it was in London. I think one of the reasons was because of the currency difference between pounds and euros. Have fun in Paris! So jealous haha x

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.