Ellie goes to London PART I. Drugstore Haul

Ellie goes to London, PART ONE is going to be a beauty/skincare haul. I did a bit of affordable skincare and makeup shopping when I was in London. There aren't too much you can't get in the States, but there sure are price differences in some. When I first saw the BOOTS store in the airport, I was thrilled. For all you British readers, you'd think I was joking! It would be the same if any of you Brits thought CVS or Duane Reade was thrilling. But seriously, I was just way too excited for Boots. I soon learned however, that depending on which store you go to, it's quite different.





I stayed right around Portobello Road, which was such a cute quaint town. I bought a few bits from the Boots store there, but I mainly bought mine from a Boots around Covent Garden.

This haul also has products bought from John Lewis which seemed like a Macy's here, and bought the Antipodes mask from Selfridges, and finally a Nude skincare from SpaceNK.

Watch my video here to see what I have to say about the products. It's only a haul video, so I have yet to form an opinion about all of the products. I did, though, forget to mention a Pixi product that I bought at Convent Garden. It's the Pixi Glow Tonic that bloggers have been raving about. I still have to see how it works out on me. Review will be up soon :)


2 comments:

  1. OOO...so many soap and glory lovelies!! I asked my boyfriend for a huge soap and glory set for christmas! We haven't got the chance to exchange gifts yet but tonight we will be finally! I also really would love to try one or two of those rimmel lipglosses! Hope you have fun using all of those products!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) sounds like you'll be enjoying your Christmas gift this year! x

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.