Discovery Product #4 BOURJOIS Healthy Balance Matte Unifying Powder

picture came out a little saturated. the picture below is more true to color

The best finishing powder I've tried thus far. This is a recent purchase from a Paris drugstore called Monoprix and I talk about this in my French Drugstore and Pharmacy haul here.

I've tried many a high-end products (Kevyn Aucoin, Hourglass, MAC, Benefit, Chanel, etc.,) but for the price and result, I'm going to place the crown on this gem. The Bourjois Healty Balance Matte 10hr Unifying Powder is an amazingly fine-milled pigmented finishing powder that gives you a natural and matte finish without looking even the slightest bit cakey. The coverage is light, but buildable. I suggest it as a finishing or a touch-up powder, and not intended for coverage.

I love this to finish up my makeup. It seriously ends off all your makeup with a final note. Then, as a touch-up, it just keeps you looking fresh and matte. I love the velvety kind of makeup for the winter and colder days, and this does the job.

swatch. can you see how finely milled it is? love! love! love!

Bourjois is a bit hard to get in the States. Not impossible, of course. So, if you are ever across in the UK or Paris, go pick this up. You honestly won't regret it! There isn't that many color choices, but I found one that works just perfectly. You can get away with not getting the exact shade anyway because it blends so beautifully with the skin. The shade I bought is 53, Light Biege

 This has followed me around all over my trip in Europe and even back home. It's a hand-bag essential for days I'm out for more than 8+ hours! Has anyone tried this? x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.