A Busy Post! (Recent Faves & Glossybox Review)


It's what I call my "Busy Post". I've been so busy I haven't been able to blog about the things I've been enjoying. I've been enjoying quite a lot of and some of them are recent purchases. I've introduced some of them here. Other recent favorites are ones I've been using for quite some time now but wanted to just go on about why I still love them!

I've also included a review of the October Glossybox. Unfortunately, I don't say the best things about this month's box but watch to find out what I think. I'd also love to know what you guys think :)

**

Here are the products I mentioned:
1. Nars Blush in "Sin"
2. Nars "Ondine" Single Eyeshadow
3. Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage concealer shade SC-4
4. Essie "Bahama Mama"
5. Essie "Case Study"
6. Urban Decay Naked Palette
7. Bioderma Crealine H20 Makeup Remover
8. October Glossybox

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.