Estēe Lauder Bronze Sands Eye Palette Review

I had been eyeing Estēe Lauder's Pure Color Five Gelée Powder Eyeshadow in Bronze Sands ($45), ever since it was mentioned by Anna, also known as "Vivianmakeup" and Lisa Eldridge on their videos and blogs. It looked like the perfect shades for a bronze summer look. What I also drew me to this "LIMITED EDITION" product was the very fine and deliciously printed patterns on the shadows.


This is also supposed to be a revolutionary technology of makeup that gives a highly metallic wet look. You can, like most eye shadows, apply it dry or wet for a more dramatic look.

I have seen worn these shades every single day! It brightens up your eyes, and I like to use the green on the lower eyelids to brighten up my complexion. They blend beautifully and smooth on your eyelids in full pigments and like a cream or gel.



I also love Estee Lauder's packaging. It's sleek and chic, a beaut when placed on your topshelf!

I searched for this product in four different department stores and they were all sold out. I eventually ordered it online on Estee Lauder's own website. I loved their services. They provide one or two 7-day or 10-day sample(s) of your choice with free shipping and return!




2 comments:

  1. Wow this palette is amazing! I want one!

    http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This palette looks amazing, so pretty!

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.