MUFE Hot Orange Lipstick no.40



Before I post my next post all devoted to orange lipsticks, let me start by telling you a specific lipstick that I just can't get enough of! I have been eyeing this particular one for weeks before I finally thought, I'm going to get it. It is Make Up For Ever Satin lipstick no. 40. It is a fever-y hot orange. In my last favorites post I spoke about how I've been wearing orange lipsticks that whole month. Well, nothing's changed. If anything, I've been wearing them even more.


Even though I have many shades of orange, I don't actually have anything this true to orange, nor this vibrant. It just SHOUTS orange. Shouts FEVER ORANGE to me. And I love it. I've got swatches of them in different lightings. I love it that it doesn't look "red" or too "yellow". Somehow, it's got it just right.
no flash
flash
flash under harsh light
 It's a satin finish, definitely more "glossy" than matte. But, that doesn't mean it's "glossy" either. It is so super creamy, and you know what I love about it even more? That, though it is is creamy, when you smudge them between your lips, you can't actually feel the product. It doesn't sit on top of your lips heavily. It somehow soaks in, and stains your lips without drying them out! I love it. I've got some dry-lippy gals around me, and when they put this on, they too said it didn't dry them out. Love how it doesn't feel like it's there, but stands out. Also, it is super long-lasting, and when it does fade, it does so beautifully!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.