Discovery Product #5 . HYALURONIC ACID





I have two skincare products to recommend to you guys. They are both Korean skincare brands that have really grown on me the past few months. Missha is a brand that I have spoken about a few times on my blog. For the affordable price that they are, some of their products are really good. I recently made a few purchases on their website and with what I got, they also sent me a great deal of samples. I don't even know if I can call them samples because the masks that I got were legit masks- not just samples.

Of the masks I got, I have been blown away by the amazingness of this particular one, targeting hyaluronic acid. It comes with this cloth damped in whatever amazing ingredients are in it. You set it on your fresh cleansed face, and after about 15-20 minutes, you take it off. You can either go to sleep right after [I usually do these facials at night since it can get a little heavy in the morning], or go through with your regular skincare. What I did was skip just the toner-stage and applied my serums and creams and went to bed. The next morning, my face felt nourished, elastic, supple, and calm. It is great for sensitive skin and even people who may suffer from angry-acne.

What I love so much about hyaluronic acid is that it really helps angry acne become totally manageable! The other product I have been loving is the IPKN New York 100% Hyaluronic Acid serum. Amazing. Just really amazing. IPKN is a brand I have never heard of until I happened to use my friend's cleanser one day and fell right in love with that. [I haven't blogged about that cleanser yet, but it's going to be featured in some favorites very soon. It's amazing] Anyway, I became interested in the brand and decided to try this serum.

I love how it just soaks right into the skin! It does what the mask does. Helps calm the skin, make it supple, and nourished. From the little that I know about this hyaluronic acid is that it is what maintains collagen in your body— therefore helping rejuvenation, cell regeneration, and elasticity. What I find most amazing is the way my skin becomes calm, and whatever angry acne I have becomes manageable and finally— the way my makeup applies the next day is different. My skin becomes more of a friend then a frenemy and it just makes me a happier person when my skin is behaving so nicely! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.