What's in my Makeup Pouch

An unedited version of "What's in my Makeup Bag" meaning, there's going to be random bits. The reason why I left it unedited was because the things that go inside my makeup bag depends day to day. Lipsticks always change. Face powders change as well. Some days I'll add a mascara, or a blush. Other days, I probably just have a hand cream in it. So, that being said- this video is more to show you my beautiful makeup bag that I got from Tory Burch (ON SALE!) then anything else :)


I've been wanting a Tory Burch bag for so long, but whatever I wanted was either sold out or not on sale- and when these things are not on sale, they are pretty pricey. I love the medium sized ones, and luckily I found this mint/aqua green striped makeup bag at Bloomingdales. One left. On sale. So, of course, I picked it up.

Here's what inside:


The list:
Elizabeth Arden 8hr Cream
Jurlique Jasmine Hand Cream
Jouer Mineral Powder in Perle Naturel
Burberry Lip Mist in Copper 202
MAC Tart & Trendy lipstick
Starbucks mints
Maybelline Age Eraser for Dark Circles
Travelo
Honest Lip Balm

Wearing on my nails: 
http://etherealellie.blogspot.com/201...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.