NOTD: Illamasqua "Alarm" Nail Polish

I received this Illamasqua nail polish in the August Glossybox. I had never used an Illamasqua nail polish before, but I have to say, I am more than impressed! I love it!   Especially this crazy fiery red. I have to say that I am nowhere near the kind of person that loves to wear colors this crazy red. Red seems hard to swallow compared to other colors, I'm not quite sure why. Well, I think one of the reasons why is because red can either go from classy to cheap in the slightest tonal change.


That being said, I don't know what it is about this color, but I love it so much! The color is just so crazy beautiful. I actually have this one my toes as well. It doesn't chip as much as Dior's nail polishes, but doesn't last as long as Butter nails. It's somewhere in between. One coat is enough but two can make it better. Color is true to the bottle as you can get. The texture of it, beautiful.


Now, what's the difference between the two pictures?
Absolutely nothing :) Just loving all the red, that's all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.