Awesome August Glossybox

This month's Glossybox has got to be my favorite box thus far. It was packed with everything that I WOULD REALLY USE. The theme of this month was "Pure Luxury" and oh boy it is!

The first thing I loved about this month was that the box actually came in the right month! It was always a day or two later than when it should arrive, but this time, it came so super early!

That being said, look what was in my box!


I'm going to list them in the order of how much I love them:
  1. Illamasqua Nail Polish in "Alarm" 
  2. Ellis Faas Creamy Lips
  3. Touch in Sol "Feel Like Honey Moon Skin Base"
  4. Ole Henriksen "Truth Serum"
  5. Biolage "Exquisite Replenishing Treatment"




Seriously, can you see why I'm so in love with this nail polish?! Look at the color! It's this perfect ginger coral color, a color that I've never owned before. The quality is amazing as well! I really can't say enough good things about this one.

Next excitement was this goody good. It's a matte lip cream and I've seen this at Space NK stores before but never bought it. Hence, I was thrilled to see it in the box! The packaging is awesome, and it's Ellis Faas, ya know? :)  One downfall... the color... It is the darkest of any color I've seen and I don't know how or when to wear such a color! I think I'll have to find who is much darker than me or loves to wear strangely dark colors! 


The next is this oh so famous Ole Henriksen serum. It's a Collagen booster, something all ladies are looking for. My sister saw this and immediately took it for herself. I excused her "stealing" because she is older, and what's not to like about some collagen boosting action on your face? But really, I think it's good for all ages. It's full of vitamin C, which is good I believe for recovering skin and such. Again, loved that I got this one.


This a made-in-Korea brand and I can just tell by the cute packaging! It's a moisturizer and makeup base all in one. This is so exciting to try, especially since I've been a bit obsessed over primers recently! I'm hoping this does more than just give a "feel like honey moon" skin, but keeps makeup on for long... Anyway, I'm definitely going to try it... in fact TODAY!


I don't think I've ever seen a Glossybox without some sample of hair or rather. This is an oil to replenish your hair... I guess? You put it on wet or dry hair and you can use it much like say Moroccan oil or, I also use the Nuxe multipurpose dry oil. 


I thought I'd also show you their bonus/offer they also had in the box. That's always nice :)


So all in all, my favorite Glossy so far. If you've never heard of them before, you can go over to their website www.glossybox.com and check them out! They've only started to sell in the US (originally a UK beauty box). I've watched so many UK beauty gurus online, and I've been jealous since and am so happy they're in the US. (Started subscribing since the start :))

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.