Forget the Purchases, LOVE the Freebies!



I've never encountered someone writing a full blogpost or video about SAMPLE/FREE products. But even if no one has, I shall on this very post! Ever since I've tried out monthly beauty subscription boxes, I've understood the value of sample/travel size products. I mean, paying ten to twenty plus dollars for a monthly box can be a lot when you aren't happy with each product you get each month. Anyway, recently... as in about a month ago, I made some purchases of Jemma Kidd products online at SpaceNK. For those of you who aren't familiar with SpaceNK, it's basically a London-based beauty store that sells selective beauty/hair products. For those of you who follow my blog and such will know that I've been obsessed with the UK due to loving a few UK beauty gurus in particular. That being said, some of the products you see in SpaceNK may be available elsewhere too.

But then there's the element of their services and how selectively they choose which brands to carry in their stores. Anyway, like I was saying before, I had made a purchase online. Unfortunately, a few of the products I ordered got sent wrong and so I had to do the whole business of returning and things like that. It took about three weeks for the right products to finally come to my door!

But holy moly! Even before seeing the products I purchased wrapped nicely in the box, my eye caught a bag FULL of travel/sample size products. Heck, I didn't even bother checking if the order was correctly sent. I started ravaging through the small shopping bag, seeing everything they had sent me for free!

So then excited as I was, I thought I'd film a short video showing you guys what they had sent me to try out. It was about five months of beauty subscription boxes sent in ONE shopping bag! In one sight, I forgot all about the delay in getting the right products and immediately fell in love with SpaceNK again!

You'll see that the products I was sent were things that I had been dying to try, brands I've heard of for quite some time, but was holding back from buying. My thoughts about these products will be updated shortly :)

NOTE: Please note that this is a special case. Just in case you're entering SpaceNK thinking you'd receive this bag of goodies, note this was only once! However, their services are amazing. Visit their website to see a list of products they carry online and in stores! Store is great for US peeps because they carry UK brands hard to find here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.