HELP! HAIR Products Haul


My hair is a mess. I am tempted to dye my hair again, but I know I shouldn't because it is so damaged.


I'm not someone who really puts effort into hair. I don't have a lot of hair products. I have a few hair masks and a few hair oils, but nothing too special. I have my cult favorites that I'll talk about, but with what I have, it's not enough!

So today, I picked up two additional products. I went solely based on what the packaging said, so if you've tried either of them or could recommend your favorite hair repair products, let me know please!

What I currently have: L'Oreal Total Repair Damage Erase Hair Mask (read here), Macadamia Deep Repair Mask, It's a 10 Miracle Leave-in Conditioner, Moroccan Oil, and NuMe Argan Oil. Of them, my favorite and absolute must is the L'Oreal Total Repair Damage Erase Hair mask! For shampoo, I use the Clear Scalp & Hair brand (read here), which I still love!

What I bought: L'Oreal Total Repair Multi-Restorative Dry Oil, and Not Your Mother's "Way to Grow Leave-in Conditioner. I bought the L'Oreal Dry oil from their total repair line because I know how good their masks are.

3 comments:

  1. subtil elixir intense nutrition shine oil by phyto is my holy grail. in fact, for the first time ever, a hair dresser told me i had healthy hair last week and that's because of this stuff! i like to let it sit between 2 to 24 hours once a week just to ensure my ends stay optimal. i also use phytopolleine botanical scalp treatment by phtyo on my scalp because, i too, have a problematic scalp. question: have you thought about switching to a clarifying shampoo that doesn't just tackle dandruff or dandruff at all? or even using a scalp exfoliant? kiehl's has one, but i have yet to try it. i just switched to the strengthening and hydrating hair oil-in-cream by kiehl's and i am in love. anyway, i used to hate my hair, but i have found that investing in it has made me happier.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried the clarifying shampoo by Phyto that wasn't meant necessarily for dandruff but I found it difficult to use. Most of the clarifying shampoos don't foam well. The Clear scalp and hair shampoos do enough in terms of making my scalp feel clean and well cleansed. I might look into the Kiehls one though. Thank you for the recommendations :) I am definitely looking into the subtil elixir intense nutrition shine oil!

      Delete
    2. clarifying shampoos are horrible to work with, yes. i use a bit of sunday shampoo by bumble and bumble, which clarifies, every other day with my volume shampoo. i just obsess about build up/flaking now, but with summer coming, i'm afraid my routine is going to be too drying... hence the scalp treatment. anyway, i forgot to say, i slowly dyed my hair this winter with go blonder lightening spray by john frieda, which being blonde, talk about fried ends! but the subtil elixir really helped, so if you want to dye your hair, by all means... =))

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.