a School Gal's Beauty Essentials


This post is something special and something real. As a student (grad/prof.), time is essential and trying to look decent when you're on the go or out-&-about for 12+ hours, is pretty difficult. I'm going to tell you though how I try to look decent when I'm not around all my makeup collection and I don't have much time on my hands. These aren't necessarily what I'd take with me say on my nights out, or to a date, or etc., Rather, this is especially focused on what a School Girl would carry! 


These are ready-to-go products. I have a Renu eyedrop/eye solution for my dry contact lens (especially if you're wearing them all day long!). I also have a fast seeping hand lotion from This Works (an easily trustworthy brand). Next, I have a lip treatment from Nuxe for the harsh winter days. I like to pack on this thick paste and melt them between my lips and voila! They are healed! I also carry around one eyeliner pencil from Urban Decay, their 24/7 glide-on eye pencil. This is for the just-in-case situations where I want my eyes to look more defined (due to eye makeup fading away by the 8th hour). I also bring along a setting brush from Real Techniques to use with my MAC Studio Fix foundation that I use as a touch-up powder. I love this duo. The powder is light but a pretty full coverage. Although it has a sponge, I want to keep the bacteria from piling on the product itself. Also, I don't want to look cakey so I use brush to give a airbrush and natural visage. Next I carry two lip color products. One is the Clinique chubby stick that is so easy to put on and look fresh/nice in! It's a really functional pick-me-up lipstick that also moisturizes. But just in case, for the days you want to look a bit nicer, I carry around an actual full-on lipstick. Currently, I'm back into my NARS Roman Holiday! Finally, I have with me a Travelo perfume bottle where I keep my favorite perfume. I have three of these and I switch around which fragrance to carry around that day. It's a super pick-me-up ritual I think!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.